Friday, May 31, 2013

Snapshots: OOTD Collages

Hey, I just made an experiment with picture collage. Actually, I have been doing something with picture/photo collage already, but I haven't done it for OOTD (Outfits Of The Day). Now, I made it. I made two collages of my OOTD. I took the pictures on Tuesday and Wednesday. Enjoy them, hope you like :)

sunshine & rainbow :)
I had so much fun to do on Tuesday. I enjoyed the short time sunshine before the rain comes over and over again. I kept walking barefooted on the grass. I love grass, they smell nice.
What I wore: lollipop T-shirt (bought online for $8.5), ethnic short (IDR 20K), vintage watch (bought online for IDR 35K), and a disco ball ring (Sakola for IDR 12K).

set fire to the rain
I had much leisure time on the hot Wednesday. So I decided to wear my new tribal tank top. I love it very much.
What I wore: tribal tank top (IDR 16.5K), studded watch (bought online for $8.8), owl head ring (Sakola for 15K).

Cheap fashion does not always look cheap. You should make it worth the style.


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net