Friday, May 3, 2013

Oh, I really enjoyed this 'hot' day. Well, today was about summer day alike. Even, the exact summer or we in Indonesia call it the dry season has not been here yet. But, I really love this day, I love the sunshine, and the clear blue sky. What necessary today is that today I was going to have some photo shots (you can see the snapshots in the previous post). I went to my side yard to find the right place to take some pictures with my camera. I ended with the location where my grandpa grows some trees. It is kind of a little jungle of our own. I love it so much. Then, I began to take some pictures myself (I was home alone, nobody would lend their hand for me, LOL). I went here and there to find the nice angle and location for the photo shots. O ya, I wore my summer sleeveless dress which I bought last year (but I had not ever worn it yet). I guessed I would get a very good look with summer straw hat, but unfortunately I had not had any. So, I decided to make a use of my bow hair clip which has almost the same color with my dress. I really love it. How was your day? Did you have a lot of fun today?


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net