Friday, May 24, 2013

Cheeten: The Kitten I Rescued Today







Accidentally I rescued a kitten. Yes, a kitten alive. At 2.40pm I heard a kitten meowing when I was writing such article for my client. I was so curious so I decided to look for it. I followed the meowing sound so carefully. Then, I found a kitten, lonely kitten, crawling on the grass. Actually, I found that kitten in my neighbor's yard. Nobody was there and no mother kitty there, so I picked the kitten. Firstly, I was afraid of hurting the little kitten. I saw that the kitten was afraid of me too. Then, I decided to give it a small piece of fried chicken. But sadly, the kitten did not want it. It refused to eat the small piece of fried chicken I gave. 

I waited very long time, I guess it was about 1 hour before the kitten followed me. I sat on the grass just to make it comfortable with my existence. After two hours passed, the kitten was not afraid of me anymore. He (I guessed the kitten is male), wanted to get closer to me. He loved my feet. He always tried to touch my foot and play with it. I was happy because he wanted to play with me. Unfortunately, I did not have instant milk for him. So, I decided to make a milk from dairy cream I got a set with a bottle of instant coffee. He was happy with the "artificial" milk made of dairy cream.







I preferred to keep him as my new pet. He is so lovely. His eyes are so dame cute and adorable. He got blue semi greyish eyes. My previous cat has neon yellow eyes, so ordinary I guess. And now I got a blue greyish eyed cat. Plus, this kitten has bunny tail. Wow, I am so excited. My brother is very happy to. He loves the kitten. Finally, we give him a name "Cheeten Carmello". I got the name Cheeten and Carmello from my Facebook friends. They are so lovely indeed. They said that Cheeten fits to my kitten because the hair on his head is like cheetah's hair, while his face reminds us to sweet creamy caramel.

Cheeten wanted to play hide and seek with me :)

Cheeten was so excited to a fly


I promise my self to keep Cheeten until I don't know when exactly. I just love this kitten. :)

Hey, did you experience something amazing today?


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net