Monday, May 27, 2013

Days With Cheeten

You see, I had a new kitten :) Recently, I figured that Cheeten is female (previously I guessed that the kitten was male). She is very lovely. I had a lot of fun with her. It has been 4 days she live with me in my house. She likes me a lot. It seems like she knows me as her mother. LOL. I love her indeed.

Cheeten now grows up very well. She likes milk and anything salty. She tried some chocolate as well. LOL. She likes chasing small chicks and playing in the ground. Every time I leave her alone to work, she is able to find out the "nest" (a bamboo basket covered with fluffy clothes where she should sleep in). She sleeps there until I come to visit her and give her milk and foods.

Today, we enjoyed the day together. Now, she is sleeping already. Actually, today and yesterday we did something almost similar. We played in the grass. We had a fun walk together around my house. We played with a doll. Yes, I gave her a doll, my little doll. She was happy and now she is sleeping with the doll.

Tomorrow I plan to invite her to discover the surrounding further. I hope tomorrow we will have so much fun to do.






~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net