Saturday, November 24, 2012

I (Really) Miss These Candies

The word 'miss' doesn't always refer to somebody or people, even we can miss a thing we no longer have. Yay, I feel the same. I miss my old favorite. Actually, I don't have them anymore, but I wish I could get them all again.
Well, these are my old favorite that I miss right now (but they are no longer available in store).

image was taken from here
This is nut-milk candy. The taste was really great :) When I was kid, my mom always gave me those candies after she back home from work. I didn't know the brand of that candy, but the taste was really great. If you want to know the taste, you can try to consume Nano Nano Nougat (but these candies are more solid).

image was taken from here
Yosan was the funniest bubble gum ever. You could get prize if you could collect the letter printed inside the wrap to build the word Y,O,S,A,N. But, you know, the letter "N" did not exist (I guess). I never found it. May be that prize just the strategy for marketing.

image was taken from here
Well, you can guess what the name of those candies is. Ya, those are umbrella candies. The candy was made of chocolate. That was very sweet and nice.

image was taken from here
Pindy Twist was the most pleasurable candy ever. Look at the wrap! There are so many color, right? Each color represents each taste. This candy is fruity candy, so you can guess the tastes :)

image was taken from here
Lotte bubble gum was the coolest bubble gum ever. The taste was amazing. If you were born in 1990s you would exactly find many tastes of this gum. Besides, the pictures on the wrap were various. I used to cutting the pict and stuck them on my desk using paper glue.

image was taken from here
Collin's butter nut was very delicious candy! Almost every day I bought this kind of candy. This candy used real nut because I could taste the real chopped nut in the end. Besides, Collin's also produced Coconut candy with real taste of coconut. :)


Anyway, you I'll show you how much money I used to spending to buy those candies.
Tadaaaa!!
Only by spending Rp 25 I could buy a candy of each brand.
image was taken from here

So, with this money, I could buy 2 candies :) 
What a beautiful life!!!
image was taken from here

Anyway, what are your favorites???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net