Friday, November 23, 2012

I am the Birthday Girl

23 November 1990-23 November 2012,, nggak terasa sudah 22 tahun. Umurku sudah 22 tahun. Sudah tua (baca: dewasa) ternyata. Tapi kok masih ngerasa kayak remaja ya. Hahahaha.

 image was taken from here

Well, actually today is my birthday, the same day as the day when I was born. Friday, 23 November 1990 and today is Friday, 23 November 2012.
Honestly, there is nothing special in my life since I celebrate my birthday. My life just goes like it has. The special is only the greeting and also prayer from my family and my friends. Oh ya, I also got a gift from my Mom. Perfume!!! Yeayyy!! I like it very much.




image was taken from here

I really thank my Lord, Jesus Christ for letting me live my life until today, for my healthy body, for my happiness, and for many people around me :)
I thank all my friends, my family, and my relatives who always near beside me :)
I thank my self for being tough and happy :)


#sssttt! I think I must buy something for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net