Friday, December 7, 2012

A Little Touch of Makeup in a Crappy Evening

I did a little make over to my face. I did it yesterday evening because I was bored and I had nothing to do. 
I used some makeup kits from Oriflame.
I think I did it well, but I don't know what other people will think about it.
This is it!!!

1. My bare face. So chubby and not really attractive. O ya, my face is kinda unique face with uneven color. My cheeks are white but my chin and my forehead are not. So uneven and I don't really like it.

under good lighting

under minimum lighting

2. My face after being layered with foundation and concealer. I used Giordani Gold Age Defying foundation (porcelain). That's my mom's foundation. Since I have nothing, so I grab her foundie, LOL. For concealer around my eyes I used Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy concealer (medium dark).


I give thin layer of concealer under my eye(s).

3. My face after being layered by loose powder. I used Marcks' Venus Loose Powder (01. Invisible)


4. My face after being layered with bronzing pearls. I used Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls (natural peach) around my cheeks and my chin. I really like the colors. In this picture, I used Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick (vintage rose).


5. Finishing :)

 under good lighting

under minimum lighting

See the different below (no editing on the faces)


Oh I really like this little touch of makeup from Oriflame and Marcks' Venus :)

The products I used:
1. Giordani Gold Age Defying Foundation (porcelain)
2. Giordani Gold Mineral Therapy Concealer (medium dark)
3. Marcks' Venus Loose Powder (01. Invisible)
4. Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls (natural peach)
5. Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick (vintage rose)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net