Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Unspoken Rhyme of A Little Red Riding Hood

image was taken from here

I was a little red riding hood
When I was kid
I had ever seen an evil wolf with my own eyes
I never knew what he actually wanted from me
But he always went after me
One day my Mom asked me to go to the forest
I had to take some apples for lunch
I was not glad at all
I was afraid of the evil wolf
I thought that he always wanted to chase after me
I took my red riding hood as usual, then
I walked quickly to the forest
I did not want the evil wolf smelled my body scent
Suddenly I met a person in the middle of forest
She dressed like me
However, she had very pale hands
I did not speak to her at all
I only caught a weird glance she gave to me
I was afraid that she was the real evil wolf
But I was not sure
I kept walking
I walked faster since I heard someone stepped behind me
I did not want to look backward
I kept walking and even running
I heard the steps behind me was running also
I was afraid
But my throat was too sick to scream
I kept running but I was not aware of anything in front of me
Unfortunately I felt that my feet stepped on the air
I realized that I was falling down
I fell into a deep down ravine
I could not remember what happened
I just remember that a little red riding hood had gone dead
Not because being chased by the evil wolf
But because she fell down in a deep down ravine
Without being noticed by anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net