Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Got A Bad Day

Perhaps today was not my lucky day.
The story was ...
Today I worked for shift 1. It means that I had to work from 8 am - 3 pm. Unluckily, I woke up late. I woke up at 9.53 am. I was late to work. But, I worked at home, so I still had time to do my job writing some articles. My boss had sent me the job from two different clients. I had to write 8 articles. It was a bit hard since the first 4 articles required me to attach four pictures on each article. It had something to do with furniture and auto mobile. Honestly, I do not really like to write review about auto mobile and any other vehicles. Well, I decided to work for the second four articles. I should re-write four articles from a website. I could choose the article I want to re-write freely. Then I chose those which were not really difficult to re-write. I finished writing 4 articles at almost 1.30 pm. It means I only had 1 hour plus a half. However, I was still required to add four pictures on each articles. My problem was I found that it was difficult to find matching pictures for my articles. Finally, I finished my job at 3.44 pm. I was late to submit my articles. But, fortunately, my boss was in his mood. So, he did not give any punishment for me. 

In the evening, I decided to go to a mall to look for an outfit for Christmas celebration. I was already 19th of December. I only have 5 day to find a new outfit. To be honest, I do not seriously need a new outfit. I have many clothes in my closet. Obviously, I went to the mall halfhearted. After reaching the department store I like the most, I began to look for the clothes I want. Unfortunately, there was nothing got my interest. I was looking for red colored outfit, but at that store there were mostly pink colored clothes. I was disappointed. I was not interested anymore to shop. Then, I decided to go home. After arriving home, I entered my room and wrote this post.

Hopefully, tomorrow my bad day has gone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net