Monday, December 10, 2012

My December Wishlist

Hey! Good afternoon!

Obviously, I will reveal what items I really wish I can have before Christmas. To be honest, I really want to have these items because it is approaching Christmas and I must have a lot of cosmetics and accessories for attending some Christmas events.

Here we go!

My December Wishlist:
1. Lipstick
2. Eye shadow palette
3. Gel eyeliner
4. Nail polish
5. Nail art accessories
6. Eyebrow brush
7. Eyebrow mascara
8. Eyeliner pencil (black and white)
9. False lashes
10. Eye shadow base

We'll see the checklist right after I go to the department store in this weekend. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net