Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Met a Fairy


image was taken from here

I met a baby fairy. She was so cute and kind. She wore little pink rose petals dress combined with green fresh leaves top. She had pairs of greenish translucent wings. She was handling a bouquet of pink flowers. When I asked her where she lived. She grabbed my hand and invited me to walk through a glittery pathway. Suddenly she stopped and then she held her finger pointing to a small tree in the middle of the forest. She asked me to get closer to the tree. I was really surprised. I saw a tiny door on that tree trunk. I asked her to ensure that inside the door was her house. She nodded her head and smiled. Afterward, she spread a little fairy dust to my body. Suddenly I became tinier and tinier. I got pairs of wings grew on my back. She held my hand and invited me to fly with her. Then, she opened the tiny door on the tree trunk. She asked me to come in. I agreed. I flew passing the door. Amazingly, I found my self in a fairy land. The land where various fairies lived. I was glad. I could not believe my eyes. After some couples of hour flying around that kind of magical place I felt tired. I decided to go to find the little fairy who brought me here. Fortunately, I easily found her. I asked her for foods and drinks since I was very hungry and thirsty. She gave me some cute and glittery candies and also a glass of red liquid. Before letting me to finish all the foods and beverage, she told me something. She told me to keep anything I saw in the fairy land behind a tiny door on a tree trunk as a secret. I were not allowed to tell anybody. I agreed. Then I started to eat the candies and to drink the red liquid. I had no reason why but I felt very sleepy afterwards. I told her that I need to rest. She welcomed me to visit her bed. After that, I laid my body down to the fluffy and pinkish bed. It was so smooth like a cotton candy. It smelled like a heaven I was sure. I felt a sleep in sudden. When I woke up, I realize that I was not in the place where I began to sleep. I opened my eyes wider then I saw that I has been sleeping on a meadow near my house. I did not believe it at all. But I just remembered what a cute little fairy with sweet little pink rose petals dress combined with fresh green leaves top who had pairs of greenish translucent wings told me before. I had to keep all I saw in the fairy land behind the tiny door on a tree trunk as a secret. Then, after the sun rose I walked home to have my breakfast. I saw my mother waiting for me in front of the door. She smiled at me and whispered, "Where did you go?" I said nothing. I just gave her a smile. She suddenly spoke, "Have you meet a little fairy wearing a little pink rose petals dress combined with fresh green leaves top? She has pairs of greenish translucent wings." I had a little shock. Then, I just smiled and asked her to have a breakfast with me. I reckoned that my mother had seen the cute little fairy herself.

image was taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net