Friday, December 14, 2012

I Love Acoustic

Acoustic. Many people love listening to acoustic songs or acoustic music. No wonder why, I think acoustic songs or acoustic music is so awesome. It is like a music from nature. The harmony and the rhythm are so calm. Listening to acoustic played songs like listening to someone's heart.

Actually, I have several acoustic musicians and singers that I like the most.
They are Boyce Avenue, Madilyn Bailey, Alex Goot, Jake Coco, and Sabrina. They are so fabulous. I love their voice and the way the music on their songs played. :)

I love acoustic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net