Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Pastel Blast: Nail Polishes and Cute Rings

I'm ready for summer! However, sadly Indonesian Geophysics and Meteorology Department says that some parts of Indonesia will not experience summer or dry season this year. Well, that's true. My province is included in the list of places in Indonesia which will not experience dry season this year. Even though sometimes the day is sunny but suddenly the rain falls down in the end of the day. But, this condition does not really give bad impact to me. I still enjoy the day. I enjoy the day by wearing something in pastel. And today, I bought some cute stuff in pastel colors, they are nail polishes. O ya, I bought two new rings as well. I love them!



I can't wait any longer to try applying those nail polishes on my nails!! Let's see what will happen to my nails tomorrow (now, I'm still selecting which one I will try first, LOL).


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net