Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Skincare and Face Care Routine


Summer time always becomes a great time to play or do anything outdoor. This season is perfect for anything playful such as enjoying the sun light, lying on the meadow (oh, I wonder I can do this), playing with bugs on the grass, dipping our feet in the pool, and many more. However, in Indonesia, summer time or dry season will be something quite annoying. It is because Indonesian people's skin is very easy to get burnt by sun light. Thus, we have to protect our skin in order not to get darker and duller.

Agree with that habit, I also try to always keep my skin protected. So, I prefer to use skincare and face-care containing SPF for daily especially in daylight. Meanwhile, at night I use something calming to keep my skin moisturized and soothed. The followings are the skincare and face-care I use in this summer:

1. Nivea UV Extra Whitening Serum SPF 25 ++

This product is a kind of body lotion. But, this Nivea product comes in smaller particle so that it is called serum. I like this product, by the way, since it contains high SPF level. I use it daily to protect my skin and minimize skin dullness. I love the smell and the texture of this product. The smell is so great and fresh. It reminds me to the summer meadow combining with gentle summer breeze. 

2.Oriflame Optimals White Day Fluid SPF 15

Actually, this is a face whitening lotion. The texture is almost like cream but it is more watery. Maybe, the texture is like body lotion. I use this lotion in daylight since it contains SPF 15. I like it since it can keep my face from dryness and keep my face from darkening. 

3. Oriflame Pure Nature Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Cleansing Pads

I use this product to calm my skin after spending hours outdoor. I like the smell. This product can be used to cleanse our face after using makeup as well. I always bring it inside by bag or purse. It is very practical to use.

4. Oriflame Aqua-Rhythm Visible Skin Renewer

This product is like face serum. It is used to renew our skin in very smooth and calming way. I like using this product at night before I go to sleep. In the morning, my face-skin is already renewed, so my face is ready to apply makeup or another face-care product.


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net