Monday, June 24, 2013

Little Cute Stuff, Aww!

Today I hung out with my best friend, Deti at the rest of the day. We spent our post afternoon in a mall. We had our late lunch there. We had so much fun and so many chats. Actually, I did not expect we could hang out today since we had many works to do. But, we tried to spend as much time as possible to refresh our mind by going to the mall. And, you know, I got some little cute stuff there. If you, guys, are living in Indonesia you must be accustomed to "Stroberi". Well, this one is a well known accessories retailer in Indonesia. Today, Deti and I went there to see what cute stuff we could find there. You know, I love accessories retailer and accessories shop. I always consider them as treasure islands or Pandora boxes while I am a treasure hunter, LOL. Kinda weird, eh? When visiting Stroberi today, I found cute rings. For your information, I am a fan of Hello Kitty. I adore Kitty since I was in kindergarten. Kitty or cat is just too cute to ignore. Nah, I found a cute Hello Kitty ring there. It costs IDR 15.000. To complete the cute look (I expected to make it much cuter) I bought another ring which costs the same amount of money with the Hello Kitty ring. I named the other ring "caviar ring" since the shape is like caviar. LOL.



They are cute, right? 

Hey, 2 years ago I stuck Hello Kitty plastic crystal sticker on my laptop. It shows how much I love Hello Kitty and any cats :)



~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net