Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun Saturday Night Outfits


Since there was nothing to do in this Saturday night so I preferred to wear very casual outfits. I wore deer printed shorts and jersey bear t-shirt. Those outfits gave me a lot of fun to enjoy the night. Literary, I love the shorts and the t-shirt. I bought the t-shirt maybe 2 years ago but still love it until now. Meanwhile, the deer printed shorts remind me to the trend of animal printed fashion. I bought them for very cheap price. I really love them since they come in my favorite color, red about semi burgundy :)


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net