Friday, March 1, 2013

D.I.Y Glittery Nails

In this post I will give you simple D.I.Y tutorials to beautify your fingernails. This style I call "Glittery Nails". 


The supplies you should prepare:
1. Glittery nail polish (any color, I picked the silver one because the color is neutral)

2. Glitters (I chose the gold one)

3. Crystal or transparent top coat

4. Cotton buds

The steps you should follow:
1. Apply the glittery nail polish only on your fingernails' tip. Apply it slightly. You can shape it as you want.
2. Before the nail polish is dry, you should cover it using glitters. Apply it using cotton bud. Make sure that you apply it gently so you do not ruin the texture.
3. Dry the nail polish up.
4. After the first layer is dry and the glitters stick perfectly you can apply the crystal top coat. First, apply it above the glittery part then apply to the rest of the nail.
5. Dry it up. You are done!





~Good Luck~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net