Monday, April 20, 2015

Short Trip: It's Enjoyable, eh?



Short Trip. What do you think about that phrase? Relieving? Unsatisfying? or what? Well, short trip is kind of an escape for me. Yeah, I've been doing some short trips lately and I like it. Here I will share my ideas about short trip and why I like doing it.

Doing busy job currently makes me want an escape to refresh my mind and recharge my energy. This 2015, I have taken some short trips to some places. First, I went to Bogor. Honestly, it's not a kind of vacation but it is an "away duty" in which my co-worker and I should do such presentation for promoting our institution. However, I enjoyed this short trip very much since I could at least visit Bogor and spent a day in that city.

Second, I went to Bandung. It was such a nice escape since I spent my weekend by visiting some places, such as Tangkuban Parahu, Pemandian Air Panas Sari Ater, and more. Unfortunately, my trip partners and I failed to visit Ciwalk mall and Cibaduyut shopping center due to heavy traffic jam for we have to reach the train station by 5pm. But, that's not really matter for me since I could spend my weekend in Bandung and enjoy some view there.

For me, short trip is satisfying and relieving (even though it may last only 2 days) since I can escape from my daily routines. I can enjoy new things and new atmosphere from the places I visit during my short trip. And what I enjoy the most from doing short trip is the journey. I mean, I like spending my time on the road. I like using various kinds of transportation, such as car, bus, plane, train, ship, and even motorcycle. I can see many things even various kinds of people during the trip. As the bonus, I may find awesome yet gorgeous scenery in which I rarely find in my hometown.

Next trip, I plan to go abroad. I wanna visit some countries and I will begin with Asia. I have bought two round trip tickets. One for this year and the other one for next year. I am so excited with my upcoming short trips.

So, what do you think about short trip? Are you motivated to pick one?


~xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net