Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Things Happened This Week

Hi readers!!

It's been a week I don't update my blog. Hmm, there must be many things happened during this week. Well, one of the most unpredictable things happening this week is that my long lost "brother", you name it, greeted me on my social media account. I can say that it's unnecessary but it is. However, like the previous, he disappeared in second. Such a mysterious appearance, right.

Another thing happened this week is that I had new job to do at my office. You see, my senior, who was used to handle most of the administrative parts, moved to another division. It means that I have to take her job. I have to write and issue letters for international purposes, arrange meetings, handle correspondences, etc. It is exhausting, I know, but I think it is challenging. It is not my comfort zone, so, I can learn many things by doing this new job. Just wish the best of luck for me ^^


~xoxo~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net