Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I Do Hate Farewell

Hi readers!

Farewell is the hardest thing I have to face. I do not like farewell, whatever it is. For me, farewell hurts, yah, except with someone I dislike the most, LOL. This week, my senior coworker got promoted. It means that she has to move to another office, even though it is still under the same institution with me. It makes me hurt by the way. I like her, she is like my second mother, she is wise and helpful as well. I learned many things from her, but it is not enough for me. This sudden farewell makes me sick. I know that I still have a co-worker in the same division. However, I realize that it is quite hard to run an office without her inside.

Well. farewell Ma'am. I wish you the best of luck. See you when I see you!!


~xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net