Friday, April 17, 2015

"Zonk" Moments This Week

Hi readers!!

Today is Friday. It means that this is the last day of the week I'm going to work and do my duty, then I will enjoy weekend. What happens in my office on Friday is that most of the workers are wearing Batik. You know, Batik is one of world's heritages which originally come from Indonesia. I love wearing Batik too because I feel wearing Batik does not only show our culture but it also makes us exotic :)

Poor prologue. Back to the topic! Do I refer to a topic yet? Blah! I haven't even stated what my topic for this post is. Pardon me. Well, what I'm gonna say on this post is what has been going on in my life lately. I must confess that I just made a passport. It's kinda late but it is better than never having it, right? I made my passport manually, I mean, I didn't use online method to apply for it. I just want to experience the process of making passport manually. So, here we go!

First of all, I went to the Immigration Office (Kantor Imigrasi Kelas 1 Yogyakarta). Honestly, I planned to apply for e-passport but the Immigration Office in Yogyakarta doesn't provide this option yet. So, I applied for regular passport (which they call it "ordinary passport"). O ya, for your information, I arrived at Immigration Office at almost 7am, and there were a lot of people queuing for the same reason, applying for passport. I got number 40, by the way.

When it came my turn, I had to prepare all the documents including the form I had filled before. There, the officer checked all the documents, including the original ones, then asked my several questions. The questions were very basic and I thought it was very easy to answer them. The officer was very friendly.

Afterwards, I had to wait outside until the officer called out my name. It took more than an hour to wait outside before I took picture and finger-print scan for my passport. Then, here come the "zonk" moment! I came inside and got my picture taken. I checked the whole data of my-self to make sure that everything is correct. After that, the officer said to me that he could not issue the, what should I call it, "proof of application"? (yah, whatever!), to pay the expense at a bank. I had to wait for another day.

The next day, I came to the same office for getting the proof of application so that I could pay the expense at the bank. I got it, finally. But, another "zonk" moment came once again. The line for entering the payment code at the bank was offline. It means that I had to go to the bank the other day. What a waste!!!

Finally, yesterday I paid all the expenses required to proceed my passport. Then, what I should do next is visiting the Immigration Office next week to get my passport. I wish that there will be no more "zonk" moment I should go through. ^^




*Sorry for this unnecessary post. It's just my attempt to kill the time before attending a meeting. So, enjoy your day guys!!*


~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net