Monday, April 27, 2015

Shocking News on Monday Morning

Well, basically I'm not Monday-hater. I love Monday as I love other working days. However, sometimes, Monday is the most unpredictable day in a week. Monday is very surprising like what happened this Monday.

It was 7.30 o'clock in the morning when I opened my email, like what I usually do every day at my office. I found an email containing very shocking news from my working partner overseas. She told me and my colleague that one of my students, who are joining a program overseas, has just lost her passport, credit card, and some money. Well, this news totally broke my mood today. I knew that my working partner has been handling everything including contacting Indonesian Embassy there. However, it still broke my day. Hope everything would be fine as soon as possible. Now, I keep trying to reach my students there.


At my desk

~xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net