Friday, April 24, 2015

If You Don't Know Me That Well, Don't Judge Me Ever!!!

Judging seems to be very common habit lately. People do love judging others. No matter what, they keep judging even though they don't know who the person/people they are judging on. To be honest, I don't like judging people. Well, I know I did it, sometimes, but I don't really like doing it. It makes me sick. Emm, sorry to say, but I just don't care about people I don't know well. I don't care for what he/she does. To me, what they do is their own business. As long as they don't bother mine, I won't care what they do.

However, judging-habit becomes my top concern now for I have experienced it many times. I just don't understand why most of my acquaintances love judging others. They said to me and other people nearby that "this girl is blah blah" or "that man is blah blah" even they don't really know the people they are talking about. Please, people, stop doing that! Don't act like a jerk if you don't want people call you a jerk!

If you don't know me that well, please don't say anything about myself which is not true or which you are not sure if it is true. Don't make any opinion based on your own thought if you realize from your deepest heart that your opinion about me is just your own thought which is made by you, yourself. We can be friends since I love making friends. But, don't ever think that we can be friends if you just want to spread some words that are not true about me to others. Don't judge me for what you've seen at me, unless you know me so well.


At my desk
-Self reflection-

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hihi, it seems it's truly from your deepest heart ya, Kak? *pukpuk* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me so well kak @indahituaku. Well, yes, aku sempet mengalami beberapa kali dan itu nyesek banget. Kalau kata quote kekinian sih rasanya "gue tuh nggak bisa diginiin." So, I wrote this post ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net