Saturday, April 11, 2015

Hello Again ^^

Hi readers!!


Woaa! It's been a year I'm no longer touching this blog. I'm sorry for being missing. Even so, I'm very happy knowing that there are still many readers visiting my blog frequently. To be honest, I got new job 6 months ago. It's a bit crazy and it takes most of my time daily. Besides, I have another confession (please don't laugh at it), I forgot the password of my gmail account so I can't access this blog anymore. Fortunately, I got it back by digging my stuff and flipping my brain, LOL!! No, I'm kidding. I just got it by looking at my old note :)

Well, I hope I can do better this year, I mean, I can write many things again and share many "absurd, weird, sometimes useful" things again on this blog. 


That's all I can say. So, once again, HELLO! and thank you for keep visiting my blog and reading my "old and so yesterday" posts. I wish you the best!













xoxo
Tyas



Bonus: Meet my new kitties Tom (black) and Louie (tabby) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net