Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Snapshots: Mustard Greens-Tiny Garden



This summer, my father and I are growing some vegetables. We are growing a lot of mustard greens. We make use small land near our house to grow the mustard greens. It is like we are having small but delightful garden in our own home. I am so exciting to see the seeds growing day by day. Now, they are that high. But, sometimes I cannot keep my self not to think about how much we planted. I just reckon that we have planted too much (and then I come up with giggles, LOL). Honestly, we cannot predict how the vegetables will grow and give us some benefits later on. What I should do now is just enjoy watching them growing and harvest them one day.


~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net