Thursday, August 15, 2013

Praise The Lord!!! Now I Am A Bachelor of Education


Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord for everything. I was so speechless since I received a piece paper announcing the result of my thesis defense, this afternoon. Now I am a Bachelor of Education!! I am so excited, by the way :)

Honestly, I did not expect too much about the result of my thesis defense because my examiners gave many recommendations and suggestions for my thesis. Somehow, I turned into a pessimist, but I did not stop praying to Jesus, my Lord, while waiting for the announcement which was held one day after my defense. Praise the Lord! The result was too amazing to explain.

Well, I think it is enough for the celebrations. What I should do now is starting to revise my thesis. There are a lot of things to revise. Okay! Let's finish it!

*By the way, the date above the signature of the Chairperson is written as August 30, 2013 because according to the regulation, the Yudisium should be held at the end of each month where the thesis defense is taken. But, I don't care! hahaha*

~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net