Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Call It French Manicure

Anybody must have known what French Manicure is. So, I reckon I do not need to tell you once more. Anyway, last night I did such treatment to my fingernails. I did it in purpose to beautify my fingernails because they were really bad in shape and color.

First, I cut my fingernails to shorten them. Then, I shaped them using my Oriflame Women's Manicure Set (I got it for free on January). Afterwards, I cleaned all my fingernails using water. Then, after they were dry I started to polish them. Unfortunately, I did not have any nail tip guide sticker so I used paper duct tape (the small one) as the nail tip guide sticker. Next, I polished each my nail tip using Oriflame Beauty Nail White Tip (nail polish in very vivid white color). After they all were dry, I removed the paper duct tape and started applying the crystal (transparent) nail polish from Cameleon. Then, after it was dry I applied Oriflame Beauty Nail Shield. Actually, this product is used to strengthen the nails because it contains Calcium. I preferred to use this product because I did not have French Manicure nail polish. However, the color is very nice and beautiful indeed. So, I did not get disappointed. I love it!



Here the pictures:

Oriflame Beauty Nail White Tip
 
 Cameleon Crystal Nail Polish

Oriflame Beauty Nail Shield

I love this (I call) French Manicure. You can do it at home as well.



 ~Hug & Kiss~
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net