Friday, July 17, 2015

What A Foggy Morning: Friday, 17 July 2015

Hi Readers!!

Today is the first day of Eid Mubarak celebration. I woke up earlier than I used to during holiday. I woke up before 6am. What made me quite shocked this morning was the fog. It is quite rare in my area to get dark and heavy morning fog. However, this morning was so foggy. I could not even see something farther than 3 meters in front of me. It was terrible and cold as well. Since it is a rare natural phenomenon, I took some pictures to document it. My cats, Louie and Thomas, were willing, and also happy, to become my model. Just enjoy them, peps!

The whole pictures were taken at my backyard, in which there are paddy fields. I love these pictures for they look like "surreal" and "magical" fairy tale. 













~xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net